<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, August 01, 2005

 

56 Questions

Stole this from Lyvvie.

Happy Monday.

UNIQUE

1. Nervous habits - Pulling on my necklace, biting lower my lip.
2. Are you double jointed - Nope...but that doesn't stop me from trying.
3. Can you roll your tongue - Yes.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - Kinda.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles - no...yuck.
6. Can you cross your eyes - Yes.
7. Tattoos - None.
8. Piercing - A couple in my ears...boring...I know.
9. Do you make your bed daily - I do...yes...I anally do.

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first - Right.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? - Who hasn't?
12. On the average, how much money do you carry - Not much...just a debit card, an emergency credit card & lots of emergency one dollar bills...you know...in case I run across any hot strippers.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - a necklace with on drop pearl on it...oh...wait...I broke that recently...by nervously pulling on it.
14. Favorite piece of clothing - I have a great pair of retro leather dancing shoes...plus an old sweatshirt that has wholes in it...I stole it from an old boyfriend...long ago...it's soo soft.

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it - Twirl it (of course).
16. Have you ever eaten Spam - Never...ever.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food - Sometimes.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet - 2. (Cheerios & granola).
19. What's your favorite beverage - Tea...hot or cold.
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant - Baja Fresh(great Mexican food).
21. Do you cook - I do...& I love it.

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth - 2-3 times a day.
23. Hair drying method - Hairdryer...or...if I have time...air dry.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair - What girl hasn't?

MANNERS

25. Do you swear - Sometimes...but never effectively.
26. Do you ever spit - Again...yuck...no...& I'm not a big fan of spitters either.

FAVORITE

27. Animal - I can't choose...I love them all...except spiders.
28. Food - Italian, Mexican...anything chocolate.
29. Month - July.
30. Day - Thursday.
31. Cartoon - Kim Possible
32. Shoe brand - Again...how can I choose? Sam & Libby's, Ann Taylor...I could go on...but I won't.
33. Subject in school - History.
34. Color - Green...for today anyway.
35. Sport - Baseball.
36. TV shows - Rescue Me & Six Feet Under.
37. Thing to do in the spring - Gardening.
38. Thing to do in the summer - Coronas on the beach, biking beautiful trails, swimming anywhere
39. Thing to do in the autumn -Hiking in the mountains.
40. Thing to do in the winter - Skiing, sledding...staing inside & drink coco.

IN AND AROUND

41. In the CD player - Right now...Barenakedladies (old stuff...but it's so fitting for summer).
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - Annoying clients, Dick, sis.
43. Reading - Skinny Dip...a silly, fun summer book...if ever there was one.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors - Sometimes...I'm not sure I'd say...regularly.
45. What color is your bedroom - It's like a khaki green...with white molding...I love the color.
46. Do you use an alarm clock - Yes.
47. Window seat or aisle - Window...otherwise...how can you see where you're going?

DUMB

48. What's your sleeping position - Usually on my left side...curled up into a ball, very tight & small.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket - Yes...the more covers...the better.
50. Do you snore - I suppose I do...only in the spring...due to allergies.
51. Do you sleepwalk - No, but I used to as a kid.
52. Do you talk in your sleep - Yes & I moan too.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - Nope.
54. How about with the light on - I like a distant light & I like the morning light to wake me up...so...no closed shades.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - I do.
56. Last interesting person you met - I met a Starbucks
barista...damn...if he wasn't chatty. I found out that he went to school at night,
worked there during the day & loved to salsa dance...funny...he looked
like a linebacker...the image of him salsa dancing cracked me up
(ok...it's still cracking me up).



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?