<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

The ABC's of My Vacation

  • Arm wrestle. My 13 year old nephew was obsessed with trying to beat me. (He can do it righty...but not lefty...yet).

  • Beach.

  • Cake. (Someone had a birthday).

  • Drown (I didn't).

  • Ear. I had sand in my ear (How did THAT get there?!).

  • Family (& LOTS of it).

  • Golden. My tan (NOT).

  • Hot tub.

  • Idiot (Yep...that's me).

  • Jello shots.

  • Kiss. (On the beach...what could be better?).

  • Lust (I'll post about this tomorrow...promise).

  • Miles of walking on the beach.

  • Nails. (Got myself one heck of a pedicure).

  • Ocean (You were thinking of something else?...yeah...so was I).

  • Pelicans.

  • Quarter. (One bar had 25ยข Coronas during happy hour).

  • Roof (Where the hot tub was).

  • Sunsets on the bay.

  • Transfusions. (Killer drink that my sister in law kept making for me).

  • U

  • V

  • Why did I come back...why?

  • X

  • Yoga. (I had every intention of making it to class...I just never did).

  • Z


  • Anyone want to help me out with these damn missing letters?

    Anyone at all?



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?