<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, August 12, 2005

 

Blah...Blah...Blahhh...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just had a twenty minute conversation with someone...

...& walked away thinking...

Holy shit...

I just bored myself to fucking death!

It went something like this:

Someone else: I just got back from vacation.

Me: Oh, how interesting...dribble dribble, drabble drabble...

Someone else: Yes, & a good time was had by all.

Me: Really? Blah. blah. blah...(& oh yeah...I then wowed 'em with more...dribbles & a couple of drabbles).

What the hell is up with this?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?