<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Happy HNT

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lust...you want lust? Here I am...on my first day at the beach (can you
tell by the pinkish pallor my legs had going for them?). I found myself
innocently sitting in my beach chair enjoying the
view...when...suddenly...this couple walks right on up...& plops their stuff
down directly in my line of vision. Now, normally I try not to stare...but...what
the hell...I was there first...so I took it as a sign that I was now allowed to
oogle them freely.

I silently thanked the sweet lord above...for making them
attractive...'cuz...really...who wants to be stuck oogling fugly people? (not this
pale pink girl...that's for damn sure).

As I was oogling & staring...I began to notice small things...the guy
(in the story in my head...he was called Ted) was lean, with subtly
defined muscles, messy hair & a lovely belly button. The girl (Sally...I
don't know why...she just ooozed Sallyness) was perky & cute & had these
adorable dimples above her arse).

They were in lust with each other...I could tell by the way they gently
& lovingly lubed each others wholesome bodies up with sunscreen. I
watched as Ted placed his hands on Sally & massaged her sweetly...she let
out a moan...I shuttered. I was paying close attention as she turned the
tables on him...& started rubbing him down in a surprisingly hard &
demanding way (who knew Sally had it in her?).

If I was made of stronger stuff...I'd have marched right over there...
& placed my blushing self smack dab in the center of the action...
& gotten a piece of it to call my very own.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?