<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The lovely Tara tagged me (I can't resit a good tagging...really...I can't):

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Love more people (Now, here's a flower child answer if ever there was one...peace).
2. Travel much more than I already have
3. Grow at least another inch taller.
4. Buy a cottage at the beach.
5. Go to a World Series Game.
6. Teach.
7. Learn how to shoot a gun (just because).

7 things I can do:
1. Cook my ass off.
2. Grow pretty flowers.
3. Amuse myself.
4. Be friends with an ex.
5. Decorate awesome cakes.
6. Change my car's oil (ok, I can't do it...but I can CHECK it...does that count for anything?)
7. Tack & groom a horse.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Eat quickly.
2. Stop taking pictures.
3. Drive slowly.
4. Whistle well.
5. Read while running on a treadmill.
6. Go to sleep early.
7. Be cruel on purpose.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Sense of kindness & insight.
2. Sense of humor.
3. Intelligence.
4. Manners.
5. Easy smile.
6. Hugs that squeeze the life out of me.
7. Beautiful & talented hands.

7 things that I say most often:
1. Are you kidding me?
2. What the...?
3. Get out of my way.
4. Lovely.
5. Niiice.
6. What's shakin'?
7. Enjoy.

7 celebrity crushes:
See yesterday...I listed ten.

7 people I want to do this:
1. Pink
2. Jeff
3. Patricia
4. Min
5. Melanie
6. David
7. Mike

I hate choosing only 7!


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?