<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, August 08, 2005

 

Random & Scattered

Happy friggin Monday.

I feel random & scattered today...is that bad?...or good?...I'm still up in the air about it...so...we'll see.

I had a nice weekend...nothing too earth shattering happened. Went to one of those price club type places...you know...the kind of warehouse stores where you can get great things...at killer prices...but only if you buy one thousand fucking pounds of it. I don't know about you...but I do not want...or need...for that matter...that much of anything...but did I buy one thousand pounds of hamburger meat? Oh...yes I did...you see...I'm off to the beach next week (hooray) & I am responsible for cooking dinner one night...& rather than keep it simple...I've decided to ask every stinking person I know...to come for dinner that night (that's also the day of our cheat & beat 'em beach wiffle ball tournament)...are you coming? And...being part Italian...I have an irrational fear of being the host who runs out of food...so...I always over cook to a fault. This usually works out just fine & dandy...because...we tend to have awesome happy hours on the beach...& new...sometimes strange...but always interesting faces are bound to show up & be invited back to the house for dinner...so...maybe (this is how I'm thinking...in my warped...food baring mind)...one thousand pounds of hamburger...isn't even enough...(I'll let you know how it goes).

Also...this weekend...found a wonderfully hidden place...a little pond (complete with jumping fish)...behind my neighborhood...that I never knew was there...don't you just love when you find little spots like this...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?