<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

Smack Down

I want to send a big shout out...to the well dressed saleswoman...who
walked right into the glass wall outside my office today (she kissed
that glass...& she kissed it hard)...the face print is still there. Oh,
sure, she picked herself up off the floor with all the grace she could
muster...but the damage had already been done.

She walked away FAST...if she had looked behind her...she would have
seen the vision that was me...with my head on my desk...laughing
uncontrollable & trying not to inadvertently pee.

Other people's physical pain
is just sometimes damn funny...I'm sorry to those who don't get
it...but it is...& I'm not really sorry.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?