<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Saturday, August 13, 2005

 

VACATION!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well...I'm off to the beach for a week of fun in the sun.

I'm unplugging (I'm going to try my damndest...anyway).

This photo was taken last year right after it had rained.
This was the entrance to the beach from our rental house...
...ain't it pretty?

I'll be back Friday...& I might be in withdrawal from the above mentioned...unplugging...
So, watch out...I'll be returning...hopefully, with tales of silliness, enchantment, embarrassing moments, intrigue & peace...& don't be surprised if I have photos to go with it all.

I'm not sure if that's a promise...or a threat...


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?