<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, August 22, 2005

 

& You Were Invited...

I am back from a glorious week at the beach. Honestly, I could use another week spent doing what I damn well pleased in the sun & the sand (not to mention the hot tub on the roof...with an ocean view...pictures...surely...to come...)...oh, yes I could.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Our annual whiffle ball game on the beach somehow turned into a volleyball game. I’m not complaining...’cuz... quite frankly, I suck slightly less at volleyball. I’ve got a secret, killer serve...that takes ‘em by surprise...maybe I’m kidding myself here...but I take pride in it anyway (stop laughing...I do).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

More people joined in the game as the day progressed...but all hope of documenting the game in photos fell down our list of priorities when one of my sisters came to the beach baring an iced cold cooler full of Coronas.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If I was going to attempt to title theses photos...I’d have to go with...Idiots on the Beach. The idiots include my Hubby, a cousin, a sister, a niece, 2 brothers-in-law & yours truly.

I'm finding this...coming home...stuff...tough. One week just wasn't enough...


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?