<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Go Ahead...Hit Me in the Head With that Brick

Have you ever unknowingly placed your fears about yourself onto someone else? As we sat in our kitchen, Hubby & I...papers all over the table...he was getting ready for an important interview & I was helping him sort through his research on the company. I started throwing things out there to him about not being passive in the interview, showing excitement & taking initiative.

Hubby looked at me with an expression on his face (you know the one), the one that makes you shut up immediately. He said, "Have a little faith in me."

It hit me like a ton of bricks aimed directly at my head... was I projecting my doubts about myself onto him?...& simply put...is that what marriage is...having faith in someone else?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?