<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

Huh?

Now...if you haven't pissed me off...(& let me just say...that most of you haven't ever even come close to making me want to paddle you...I could digress about this...but I won't do it...this time...I won't)...

As I was saying (before I rudely interrupted myself)...if you haven't done anything to incur my displeasure...then feel free to take this pic. for what it's worth...'cuz I truly think it's funny.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorta sums up my warped view of my own personality...all homey & sweet...with hidden edge.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?