<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

The Power of...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Happy...Day after Labor Day. I hope everyone had a wonderful...well deserved holiday weekend. The guests I invited over for a BBQ on Saturday redeemed themselves totally & completely. They showed up at my door bearing chocolate cake...& not just any chocolate cake...this was a 4 layer baby from a bakery near their house. As they entered my house, they handed me the cake & my arms almost gave out under the weight of the sucker. The aroma of chocolate kept me going though out the day...that & the vanilla vodka shots I slugged down before their arrival (thanks for the suggestions, guys...I love you all!).


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?