<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, October 21, 2005

 

Dreams...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ever have a dream that seems so real?

So real...that you find yourself actually trying your best to hide from it...

In my dream...I woke up & took a shower...a black dress was laid out for me, along with pretty black shoes.

I dressed & checked myself out in the mirror...too much, my dream self thought...definitely...too much.

I ended up taking off the dress & hiding behind a big sweater...

I ran out the door & grabbed a hat (of all things)...all the better to keep the whole hiding theme going...

I opened a door...& saw a smile...I smiled back...did I reveal too much?...too soon?...nah...it was just a smile...

A hand took mine...out on the street...the sun was shinning...I felt some peace.

I sat...looking at this kind smile...wondering if it was real...

I touched the smile...it didn't falter...it got me through...

...ever have a dream like that?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?