<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 

Feed My Soul

OK...send some positive energy my way today at 2 PM (EST)...could you do that? Would you? Please? Hubby will be meeting & greeting Mr. X & touring the company with high hopes & visions of sugar plums in his eyes. OK...maybe I embellished a bit...maybe it's me...with the sugar plums blocking my vision...so what. The power of positive thought...yeah...that's what I need today...so give...will you?

In other news, it's raining & raw again today...& I want to be fed...I'd like mashed potatoes & chicken soup...I'd like them fed directly into my soul...could you arrange that? Make it happen? Oh...& yeah...I need it to be made from scratch...so I know that you really care.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?