<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 

Game One Blew Big Ones

Yeah...I wish I could still live off of Sunday's win forever...but NO!!!

Matt Clement...you suck (8 runs allowed over 3 1/3 innings of crapass baseball)! Stop hitting players with pitches you Amish looking asshole! WTF?! I could not endure watching the whole game...& I was so looking forward to being able to be home to watch it. Clement gave up 5 homers...that's the most homers given up by a defending champ in the post season in one game...thanks ESPN for that asinine stat (you blow too!).

To make matters worse...I just looked down & realized that I am wearing my black pants with...oh no...pinstripes on them! Crap!


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?