<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 

In Her Shoes

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just finished reading In Her Shoes...a book recommended by the lovely Gabsmash. I'll have to admit, the title grabbed me by the gullet & forced me to absorb the story into my brain. I also recommend reading the book...before the movie comes out. It's a story about two sisters...nope...this sounds much too much like the beginning of a grade school book report ...& I'm just not going to go there today...all I'm going to say is...it was fun to read & here is one of my favorite quotes from the story:

Maggie: Shoes like this should not be locked up in a closet. You should be living a life of scandal. You should be getting screwed in an alley behind a club by a billionaire while his wife waits in the car & he told her he just forgot his wallet!

Rose: Please tell me you just made that up.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?