<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, October 10, 2005

 

J.E.T.S ?!


(our seats were higher than this...look all the way up to the top)

What a nice...rainy weekend I had. It poured & poured on Saturday...for some reason...that fed my soul...maybe it was the lack of rain for most of the summer...I don't know.

Sunday turned out to be perfect football weather...which worked out fine 'cuz my brother & his wife invited us to The Jets game. While I'm not a Jets fan...I am a football fan...& find it hard to say no...when invited to any sporting event. We froze our arses off in the windy parking lot...tailgating with sandwiches & beer...then made our way to our nosebleed seats on the top tier. Sometimes sitting in those seats...so high up...is like sitting in a wind bowl...but it was actually warmer inside the stadium yesterday.

We got to See Vinny come out of mothballs & play his in his 218th career game, which ties him with former Washington Redskins QB Sonny Jurgensen for the 33rd most games played in NFL history & the seventh-most ever by a QB. I just thought I'd throw that obscure & annoying stat in for no apparent reason...don't you just hate when people throw crap like this at you... (thank you...ESPN...for constantly doing just that) who cares?!...So...sorry about that...

One thing you should know about the Jets fans that sat in front of us (& I'm hoping that they don't represent all Jet fans)...they were the kind of guys who'd blow their noses on their sleeves & spit in the aisles...actually, they did all those things...ugh...but...the more beer I drank...the less I cared.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?