<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, October 07, 2005

 

A Little Thanks are in Order...

I just wanted to say a little...thank you...to Osbasso for starting the fun that is Half-Nekkid Thursday. Not only am I having a total & complete blast looking at everyone's imaginative & original creations...but his idea for this whole thing seems to have sparked some kind of inspiration in me too.

Ever have a couple of days in a row...where you're just not feeling it? Colors fadeout & wash together & the inside of your head turns to some kind of a grey & mushy oatmeal? Sometimes, when I feel that way...a seemingly small thing will jump start me out of the blahs. Sometimes it's something someone says...sometimes it's the beauty of the leaves changing colors all around me...once in a while it's a faraway blogger who you stumbled across because someone in your blogoshere posted an HNT & you checked it all out...out of curiosity...then went on from there.

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time."
~Thomas Merton

Thanks for helping me get a little bit closer to living up to that lovely quote...& that thanks is for everyone who takes part in HNT...I think this thing has a life of it's own now...keep it going.

...oh...& Go Redsox...or should I pray for rain?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?