<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Saturday, October 01, 2005

 

To Be Looooved...

I'm soo very lucky to be headed up to Boston this weekend...we have
tickets for the very last game of the season. I can hardly stand the pain!

Hubby told his friend (a big yankee fan) that he had tix & the friend
wanted to know who Hubby was taking to the game:

Friend: So...you're taking the little missus to the game, huh?

Hubby: Yep (he better say that seeing as I got him the
tix in the first place).

Friend: So...will she be home later?

Hubby: I think so, why?

Friend: Because I am going to break in, poison her & take her
ticket.

Hubby: I'll make sure to leave the door open...

It's so nice to be looooved...

Go Sox!


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?