<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

Happy HNT

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I stole (borrowed) my niece's cool shoes...well...she's not actually my niece...she's my first cousin's daughter...but I call her a niece...'cuz if she's a first cousin once removed...the name is just too long...& we could probably swap kidneys...if the need ever came up...& after all...isn't that what really matters?

You can't really get a handle on the unsettling smallness of my feet...or the monster arches I've got in this pic...but trust me...my niece is eleven...& she's pissed that I absconded (my word...not hers) with her shoes...& she can't wait for her feet to grow...so I can't do that anymore...as she says...duh...


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?