<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

I Want Daylight Savings Time Back

Who?...what? What day is it? Ever since the time change...on Saturday night...did we fall back...or spring ahead? What time is it...REALLY? My usually fucked up sense of time has been...well...you know...

Hubby STILL has not heard from Mr. X about that job. I asked him to call Mr. X...he said something about..."he should call me"...but I'm over here NEEDING an answer, damn it! & to make matters worse...my mother keeps calling...it goes something like this:

Mom: Did Hubby hear about that job yet?

Chick: No, they haven't called yet...

Mom: Hubby should call them...

Chick: I know!

Mom: Why doesn't he call? Why doesn't he call? Why doesn't he call? Why doesn't he call?! (Her single mindedness amazes me, while bugging the shit out of me at the same time).

Chick: I know...I wish he'd stop being stubborn & call already too...

Mom: Is he going to call?

Chick: Listen Mom, if I had the ability to stick my hand up Hubby's asshole & make him into my puppet...I would...but I can't...so stop asking me! (if I actually said that to my mother...she wouldn't like it one fucking bit...I never speak to good ol' mom that way...ever...her sensitive, proper ears just might fall off if I did...so, instead, I am forced to DEAL with the incessant STRESS that her babble adds to my life).

Happy Tuesday...it IS Tuesday...right?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?