<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, November 14, 2005

 

Nothing Much at All

During dinner with friends this weekend...I looked down about halfway through the meal & saw that for the entire time I'd been sitting there...jibber jabbering away...my middle had been exposed due to a missed button. All you could see was pink skin peeking through.

When I when to discreetly fix the situation, I found out that the button had deserted me & The Grand Canyon of opened shirt was not fixable.

I spent the rest of the meal in that pose they arrange corpses in when they are all creepily laid out for viewing at a wake...you know...hands over the abdomen in a completely unnatural way that's supposed to represent peace...or something.

Got any silly, insipid embarrassing moments to share about your weekend with me?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?