<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Happy Winter Solstice



Welcome to the shortest day of the year (am I glad it's a work day & not a weekend day...yup).

Happy Winter Solstice Day to you & yours (precisely at 1:35 P.M. EST...get up & celebrate). I feel cold just thinking about all that earth tilting away from the sun stuff...brrrr.

OK, along with the shortest day today...you guessed it...comes the longest night of the year...after this...they begin to get shorter...good thing? I ask you?

OK...cutting to the heart of the matter...why do I feel the need to post at all today...when I obviously have nothing much to say (& have less time to say it)?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?