<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, January 13, 2006

 

5 Weird Habits (I've Been So Tagged)

I was asked (tagged even) by Sheets to reveal five weird habits about myself & share them here. OK...since he aksed (don't you hate when people say that when they really mean...asked?) so nicely...I'LL DO IT:

  • 1. I don't have any of those acronym disorders (that I know of...no OCD or ADHD) but I do have silly things I do a certain number of times (always the same number)...but I'm not going to tell you what they are (what fun am I?) & I do have insane bursts of energy like an ADD freak sometimes.


  • 2. I always have to put my right sock on, then my left, then my right shoe, then my left...Hubby puts on one sock, then one shoe...how can he stand having on shoe & sock on...while the other foot sits there naked? Plus, one shoe will be on much longer than the other...ack...how unbalanced is that?


  • 3. I always dance a little jig in elevators when I'm alone...every time.


  • 4. I have a passion for primal screams (I do this alone just to spare others the horror of it all)...really clears your frustrations for the day.

  • 5. I'm a messy neat person...kind of...everything in my universe is usually in it's well organized place...unless I need it...or will need it in a hurry...or I just left it out to annoy my anal retentively neat Hubby.


  • I'm not going to tag anyone...but please DO IT...& let me know that you did...you'll honor me so with your actions.


    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?