<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

Red Wine & Baseball



I had this weird dream last night
I was in some church & everyone
was trying to make me drink red wine
from the same communal cup.

If I have no desire to swirl my tongue
around insides of the mouths of
the entire holier than thou Christian flock
(or whoever these damn people were)
I ain't drinking out of the same stinkin cup either...eeewww.

I took this picture at the last Redsox game of the season
last year...great view, huh?


*****************************

...added later...just because...

"She felt that her whole life was some kind of dream
& she sometimes wondered whose it was
& whether they were enjoying it."

~Douglas Adams


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?