<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 


Happy February 1st. I'm hoping that the damn groundhog doesn't see his shadow tomorrow because I'm looking forward to spring so very much. It's been a mild winter so far...but it's also been kind of grey & blustery here lately.

I think I may just follow this guy down to a small tropical island. I'll stalk him & bother him til he invites me to stay with him in his hut on the beach. We'll sip (or chug...makes little difference to me) colorful, girly drinks on the beach all day & feed our mad, passionate love (lust might be a better word here) all night.

This plan sounds super fine to my way of thinking...I just have to figure out where my lusty beach man is hiding these days.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?