<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 


I watched the movie Garden State last night. Have you seen it? Let me know if you have...'cuz I'd love to know what you thought about it.

I'm torn on reading other people's reviews of movies before having seen the movie myself...so I won't give too much away here...but if you are a fan of subtle humor, great acting & well shot scenes...you can not not like this movie.

Zach Braff wrote, directed & stars in this movie...so it helps if you like him already before you head in (but it's not essential) & if you expect Scrubs-like silliness you'll find it here for sure...but it won't hit you over the head & include a laughtrack that jams the humor down your throat so you can't possible miss it.

Any movie that has the two main characters meet because a dog was masturbating on one of the character's legs...well...it's got something unique about it. This movie is funny...but you have to look for it...maybe that's what I love about it

Favorite line: "If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like."


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?