<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

One Bullet Is All It Takes



"I guess I was waiting at the wrong end of the counter."

I said this to the saleswoman who passed me by to wait on another customer who'd been waiting at the exact opposite end of the counter for exactly half the time I'd been waiting.

I walked over to the other side & smiled at them both. Neither one smiled back. I smiled harder...still nothing. The customer left without so much as a thank you or even a look back.

The saleswoman rang me up & just stood there looking at me. Maybe she was deaf, maybe she was deaf AND rude?

I stood there for as long as I could take it (about 5 seconds)...she still said nothing...so I aimed my credit card at her middle like I was going to stab her in the gut with it. She grabbed it (I thought about not letting it go...because it would have amused me...& probably pissed her off) & charged me.

At this point, my face was sore from all of the fake smiles I was forcing. She handed my my package...no smile, no kind words, no...thanks for shopping here...not even a lousy...have a nice day.

As she walked to the back of the store, I heard her begin to yell at another salesperson. Now I knew that she wasn't deaf...she was just a miserable bitch with no sense of humor & really bad taste in shoes...shoot me if I ever get like that.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?