<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

Is it Thursday...already?

Sorry...no HNT today.
I did not make the time to do it this week.
It’s the first one I’ve missed in quite a while...
So, please...forgive me.

********************************************

If Mother Nature doesn’t dump too much
Snow on the East Coast tonight...
I’ve made plans to meet my friend PD tonight
For dinner & drinks after work.

Here’s how the invite went down:


Me: Want to meet at the place...
By the thing...

PD: Where we went that time?

Me: Yep...I’ll meet you at quarter to 8...

PD: OK...see you at 8 fifteen...

********************************************

Gotta love a friend who knows you THAT well
(& still wants to get together...).


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?