<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, March 03, 2006

 

Thanks...& I'll Be Back


(Huh?)

I want to thank everyone who's come here lately. I've been lame...I know. I haven't made the time to blog recently (& I miss it). My work schedule has changed & Hubby's been home in the mornings (before I leave for work)...leaving me precious little time to post in friggin peace or even catch up on what you guys have been up to (again...forgive me).

I'm hoping that this will change very soon & I'll be back to my almost once a day blogfest...shit...I may have to go into therapy if I don't start coming back here on a regular basis (& soon).


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?