<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

To Endure



I watched The Preakness last Saturday. I cringed when Barbaro broke his leg. One of the jockeys said you could perceivably hear it break. After the race they showed the horse holding his right hind leg up off the track in pain. The vet said..."say a prayer for him".

I've been following his story because to me horses are peace & loveliness.



23 pins were inserted into his leg to repair damage so severe that most horses would not be able to survive it. 23! I hope this proud animal can survive this ordeal with minimum pain & suffering. He deserves a long life as a stallion in the hills of Pennsylvania.

That's all I got today...


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?