<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

 


Ah...I'd rather be in a sauna...then here in bed with my laptop right now. I'm sitting here...bored & not able to sleep. Hubby's out with his brother not watching a game (travel day) & not getting into trouble.

Yeah, whatever...I'm thinking that I should have gone out tonight...but to tell you the truth, I just didn't have it in me today. All day, I felt like I had no ooomph...know what I mean?

How do you get back in your groove when you've fallen out of it?

Hey, thanks to all who answered the question below. Very illuminating answers. Not many people talk about it...so, what other people practice in that area in their own private ways usually turns out to be oh-so-interesting.

I hope to snap out of this ungroovy thing soon & maybe post something more exciting (or at the very least...less boring).

I think that picture is relaxing me...


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?