<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

 


As I said yesterday...I had a bad day on Tuesday. That Fuel song keeps running through my head (you know,  had a bad day again...she said I would not understand...she left a note & said...I'm sorry, I had a bad day again. She spilled her coffee, broke her shoelace...smeared the lipstick on her face...slammed the door & said...I'm sorry, I had a bad day again.). A couple of people made me feel so much better. Some of them knew of my bad day...some of them didn't.

Dick gave me an ear & some great advice (but I already mentioned him yesterday so his time is up).

Hubby called me at work & left this message..."Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father, prepare to die..." Then he hung up. Made me laugh out loud.

11 year old Niece sent me this e-mail: My team won for the swim meet.  We swam against Cherry Valley. I had to do an 100 meter IM, back stroke & I was going to do a relay but it got rained out. Since the other team lost we had to say a cheer. It went like this.  Potato chips, potato chips, munch, munch, munch, who do we think is a very nice bunch.  CHERRY VALLEY!!!!!!!! Little girls this age are a joy altogether & this one gets an extra hug when I see her soon.

How bad could it be when you have special people in your life who make you smile with their goofiness?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?