<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, June 19, 2006

 


Had a cool day with my entire family. It was the first sweltering hot day of almost Summer here. I finally gave in & turned the A/C on.

I got home from the family thing & had to shower. I got some kind of vicious WASP spray sort of misted on my crotch (& I knew if I didn't completely & totally get the vile stuff off my pasty Irish skin...oh, the rash I'd get)...is some explaining in order? Nope, there was no reason to feel the need to kill wasps anywhere on my body...but there was one under the table in my parents backyard & my brother-in-law thought it was his duty to kill the sucker...but his aim was bad & as he sprayed under the table...he got me squarely between the legs (I would have laughed if it was someone else...but everyone else thought it was hilarious...damn them all to hell).

I slept for about an hour just now...but now I'm up. Does that happen to you when you drink red wine? It makes me so sleepy...then wakes me right up. I got to see the end of the Redsox game (a great sweep of the Braves). Another question...what do you do when you can't sleep? The more I think about it...the more awake I feel...ugh.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?