<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, June 05, 2006

 


In a moment of weakness (or so the story goes) I agreed to go to one of those neighborhood parties where only ladies are invited & someone's out to sell you something. Ugh. Almost as bad as a bridal or baby shower (which I hate more than mushrooms & I really don't like mushrooms).

My sister wanted to go to this thing...but she didn't want to go it alone...so, after work I swung by Sis's house. I walked through a torrential rainfall to get to my car before getting to Sis's house & arrived soggy & uninspired. To try to cheer me up, my sister got me some dry clothes (I wanted to wait for my clothes to come out of the dryer...but apparently there wasn't time).

I'm not a huge fan of wearing someone else's clothes (as a teenager, I loved stealing her clothes & wearing them before she got a chance to even take the tags off...but somewhere along the line it all changed). My sister is a good 3 inches taller than me & her style is slightly more daring. I ended up in a black skirt with a black & white tank top that could not possibly fit my larger boobed sis...but like I said...her comfort level about wearing such things is on a different level.

We walked down the street & were invited into Sis's neighbor's house & into a den of soon to be drunk women & one pushy bitch selling cheap lingerie. I had just enough drinks to have somehow bought a pair of black 4 inch slides with these feathery things on the front. Sexy? Um, nah, not really...but definitely interesting.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?