<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, July 28, 2006

 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's off to the beach for me.
Can't wait to get myself on beach time.
Even better...island time.
No shoes.
No problems (living in denial...but so what).
Only sunshine & sand.
At least that's what I'm hoping for.

That is...if Hubby & I don't kill each other on the long ride south (I'll keep you posted).
If it rains, I'm sure you'll hear from me.
I'll post my pics when I get back.

For now...here's how I ended my day yesterday.
I was looking for peace & I even think I found it while waiting for the ferry.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?