<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

I Ended up Needing a Nuevo Water Pump



My car was on the verge of overheating the other day.

So I pulled into a gas station for some enlightenment.

The guy at the station looked just like Pedro from that movie (you know the one).

I asked him what he could do to fix the problem (my temp. gauge light was on).

He didn’t seem to comprehend my English mooocho.

So I stammered on even more.

He checked my oil.

I smiled & gave him a few bucks for checking.

What? He was so nice to me.

He said, “No, no”

& shook my hand away.

I said, “take it, it isn’t much”

He smiled & said...”I’ll just buy tequila”.

I drove away laughing.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?