<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, August 21, 2006

 

Out In Boston

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Feels like home.

I’m back from my adventures in Boston (where I died just a little bit). We arrived late on Friday night & went to grab a bite to eat. There was a huge table of men sitting next to us in the restaurant. I kiddingly told Hubby that it looked like a wedding shower...damn if I wasn’t right. I hate showers...but it turns out that gay showers ain’t so bad...by the end of our meal I was squealing like a gay man at the 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets they received along with what I hoped was a gag gift of crotchless bright red briefs.

The next day we went to the game. There is nothing like the energy of a Redsox/yanks game...nothing like it. We got to our awesome seats along the 1st base line, we were surrounded by fans & I felt like I was home. We look a couple of rows in front of us & what do we see? 2 Girls we met at a Sox games 2 years ago. We’d been e-mailing back & forth because I took a pic of one of the girls & her girlfriend with Wally (the Green Monstah) at that game & sent it to her...they bought us beers for the entire rest of the game as a thank you. What are the chances of seeing someone you know in a crowded stadium when you totally didn’t know they were going to be there & you both have completely different seats from last time? Weird, huh? I ran up & gave them big hugs...we bought them beers & they took us to dinner after the lame ass game.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Funny that Friday’s double header fiasco night was saved from the stink pile by a bunch of gay men...& Saturdays routing of the Redsox turned into a fun night because of our wonderful lesbian friends...who’d have thought that would have happened?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hugging Wally was the only pleasure that fan was gonna get out of that game.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?