<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

What SHE Said?



Go Fug Yourself posted this pic of Whatshername here. I'm not a fan (not my taste)...but the girl can sing & now apparently...she's got herself some style. I seem to neeeed that "kicky retro red dress". Can anyone help me find something like it? I'm not in love with the leopard accents...or the plastic red glasses...but the dress...do you love it?

Three glasses of wine...& it's bedtime for me (good night Gracie). I've plucked my eyebrows & folded Hubby's briefs (no kidding...I actually fold them in the way that Martha fucking Stewart taught me to before she went to jail...sexy, huh? Yeah, ALL of it)...so my work for today is done.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?