<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

No Fear



Got this interesting question off the Brain Candy site:

If you had no fear of anything, what 10 things would you do?

(Oh...I like this question)

In no particular order...

1. Jump out of a plane.

2. Shoot someone (hey, she started it).

3. Move to a desolately beautiful beach.

4. Start a new career.

5. Meet some of you guys in person.

6. Be naked more.

7. Always say what's on my mind.

8. Travel abroad alone.

9. Buy it...even if I can't afford it.

10. Eat enough chocolate to actually satisfy myself.

There are sooo many more...I'm still thinking...

What would you do?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?