<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Scenery Change



Have you ever been to a place that you had absolutely no expectations of?

I mean no expectations at all...no prejudgements...good or bad.

I only ask because I'm going to Minneapolis next week & know very little about Minnesota at all (or do they say Minas-oh-dah?).

Hubby has business in the the City of Lakes...(that's what their web site is calling it). I'm tagging along for a couple of days because I'm always up for a chance to wander & be surrounded by new scenery. So far I've found some potential things to do...there's an awesome art museum & scupture garden to devour, I could see a Twins game (but they are playing KC) or even venture to the Mall of America...any other ideas (who knows the ins & outs of Minneapolis...anyone...anyone)?

Also, I've got a daunting 2 hour layover in O'Hare...any tips to keep a girl busy while alone in an airport?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?