<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Happy Chocoholics Day


See now...this girl just gets it totally...

Happy Halloween.

In my view...

It's just another excuse to celebrate another

CHOCOLATE DAY.

So far I revel in rejoicing

CHOCOLATE DAY

On these days: Valentine's Day

The Vernal Equinox

Easter (& Fat Tuesday before lent)

Summer Solstice

My birthday

The Autumnal Equinox

Halloween

Winter Solstice

The whole bleepin Christmas season

...& days when I just neeeed it.

This morning...I knew I had some candy in the house.

So I lined up a row of chocolate kisses on the counter...

I unwrapped them all...

Looked at them...

Smelled them...

Then started shoving them into my mouth like a loon.

I didn't even taste them going down.

As one would enter my mouth...

My thoughts were already on the next victim.

I swear...I didn't even ENJOY my chocolate orgy.

Is this what it's like to be addicted to crack?

Isn't GLUTTONY on of those big 7 sins?

OK, I looked 'em up:

Look for yourself...Seven Deadly Sins...can you believe it?

I'm picking another one that I've committed & writing about it next.

I may need absolution.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?