<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, October 09, 2006

 

Random Monday

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A random photo to go with the rest of the random-ness here today...but I DO wish I was there...

Listening to Georgie-boy or anyone for that matter say, nucular 'stead of nuclear makes me mad.

Looking in the mirror this morning as I was getting dressed, my thoughts were: ok...suck in the stomach...yes...better...hmmm...no way to suck in the butt...clenching helps a little...but still...(as Peewee says...there's always a big butt).

Driving to work, my thoughts were: I know I shouldn't have just taken a huge gulp of boiling hot tea... then it started lava-ing it's way down my throat...as my esophagus was burning & it moved down through my stomach lining to finally melt my spleen...I thought...too late to spit...yeah...that's what I thought.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?