<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

No Words From Me Today



The words of someone else sum it up for me today:

"In front of me, a couple is fighting. They're desperately trying to disguise their argument from the world of the street, and they are failing. I can't make out the specifics of their tiff, but it seems that there's something that he always does that drives her crazy, something that makes her feel she is making a mistake by continuing to be with him, and that he has little desire to stop doing it. She is saying, "I don't know why you always do this," and he is trying to ignore her, walking faster and looking away, but she is right behind him and she is speeding up, and I am speeding up to stay with them, and she is starting to yell now, and what had been his mutterings a few seconds earlier are starting to become shouts. He is waving his arms in a robotic manner, as if this is a conversation he has had too many times already and lacks the energy to give even the most feeble resistance. He says something to her that I can't make out, and she stops and begins to cry. He tries to keep walking, wants desperately to keep walking, but he can't now, and he turns to come back to her, looking sympathetic and guilty, and I speed past the both of them"...& know exactly how they both feel.

Source...this guy wrote it. (but I stole it fair & square).

So what...maybe I'm in a melodramtic mood today...so...damn...what.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?