<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

I'm Not...but it feeeels like I am



OK...I'm sorry for not posting.

There...that's out of the way.

I feel better...whew.

I've been waylaid into jury serving hell.

Actually, the serving part isn't the problem.

The case is interesting now that it FINALLY started.

The part that wrinkled my soul & made me crazy...

Was the fact that is took two & a half stinking days

To actually choose a jury.

The lawyers went through 48 potential jurors...

To come up with 14 people to sit on the jury.

That's a hell of a lot of time spent listening to people spout their facts to the court

...while trying not to slide aimlessly out of my chair.

I'll be back soon...I promise...I'll even swear on a bible...I will if I have to

(you wouldn't make me do that...would you?).


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?