<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

Chew on This



...& People think New Yorkers are rude.

As I walked down 34th Street

Looking for a certain building with a long # as an address

I realized that I'd forgotten to ask for a cross street

As part of my directions.

How hard could it be?

Most buildings had their addresses clearly marked on their doors

But not on this day, on this block, not so much...

I'd left myself exactly 3 extra minutes to find the building.

Crap. Still no numbers to be seen anywhere.

I asked the man at the newsstand...no luck.

No English spoken there on this day.

Crap. Just as I was losing hope.

The man behind me in line at the newsstand offers me help.

Not only that...he says he'll walk me to my destination.

How do you like them apples?

He got me squarely there with .032 seconds to spare.

& even offered me some gum.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?