<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Saturday, January 13, 2007

 

Don't Ask



Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion.
~Steel Magnolias

What soap is for the body, tears are for the soul.
~Jewish Proverb

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.
~Isak Dinesen

OK, so I cried yesterday...boo hoo. I'm better now. It was long overdue & needed. I kept thinking I was done...then I wasn't...what the hell? Crap...I was being such a GIRL. I'm not sure if the ability to cry is the best...or worst part of being female.

I don't mind crying...that is...if I don't have to do it in public...ick...I turn into an idiot...all, "don't look at me...you're making it worse!"...& while I'm laughing at myself inside for being such a dweeb...sometimes the tears come anyway.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?