<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 

I have a new obsession



I'm embarrassed to say...
...it's laundry related.
I got over the embarrassed part...so I'll tell you what it is.

I've become a Downy fabric softener
(clean breeze...oh yeah...love this scent) fiend.
I put way too much in my loads of laundry.
(we're talking OBSCENE amounts)
I pour it in with abandon.

My house reeks of it while the washer is buzzing.
As I descend the stairs to the laundry room...
I’m embraced by the clean, magical scent of it.
Hubby claims it gives him a rash...
But my mania knows no bounds.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?