<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

Random nothingness



Some randomness for the sake of nothing:

A muscle in my left arm keeps twitching & it's bugging the ever living crap out of me.

I have a dull headache that feels like the pain is dripping slowly down the insides of my skull like an egg had been cracked on my head.

OK...no more complaining from me...today still has been better than yesterday...so there's that.

Got a movie quote for you: "Oh my God, I'm getting pulled over. Everyone, just... pretend to be normal." Do you know what it's from?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?