<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

 

"A body without freckles is like a night without stars"?



Went to the dermatologist to take care of this damn Irish skin.

I was there 15 minutes early (as they requested)

To take care of the new patient paperwork.

(no, I don't have any history of skin cancer, no, I'm not allergic to penicillin, yes, I have insurance, no, I'm not allergic to penicillin...I swear...they asked me that 8 times on the same form.)

Seems some doctors overbook.

About 3 people had 8:30AM appointments with the same doc.

I went into the little room & did the paper gown thing.

2 physician's assistants came in & looked me over.

No tact there, they ripped the gown to bits to get at me

(I was freezing & felt more than a little stupid in that tattered gown).

They didn't like some of my freckles.

They wanted to take the bigger, darker ones off.

Ouch...I thought.

I talked them into only killing 7.

They ended up taking one off the side of my left knee.

(Not that one...that's my favorite...but off it went.)

I'm now covered in band-aides.

Oh...the doc finally came in & looked down at me on the table.

All ripped up gown & ouchies was I.

Nice to meet you...great bedside manner...twat.

Yep, we all made fun of him when he left.

Why do I have to pay him at all?

If it were up to me...insurance would only pay the lovely PA's who ripped through my freckles.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?